In CME we've always bet on vocational training as a priority and crucial instrument for the success of our organization. In addition to the training activity arising from the normal technical and professional development of our employees, 2010 saw the start of a more ambitious and structured project: the creation of a Training Centre of Excellence, of a predominantly technical nature that in addition to the technical preparation of our employees, would foster the sharing of experiences and technological innovation - thus was born the CME Training Centre in Lousã.
The success of this project led in 2014 to the concentration of all the activity - the Lousã Training Centre and other Poles, meanwhile created throughout the country - into a structure focused on providing services in the field of vocational training, technically / technologically based on the following commitments:
· the careful preparation of the courses, in terms of their programming, content and support;
· the creation and maintenance of an internal team of technical and pedagogically prepared trainers,
· the creation and maintenance of training parks equipped with adequate infrastructure to carry out theoretical and practical training in the areas of technology involved.
To this structure we call ProCME Academy. At the Academy we aim to enhance the attraction, development and subsequent admission of candidates wishing to work within CME, facilitate the inclusion of young people in the workplace, and promote training and retraining.
CME (the company providing the Academy's framework) Training Entity is accredited by DGERT (Directorate General for Employment and Labor Relations) since 2001 (at that time, INOFOR), in training areas such as:
· design of interventions, programs, tools and training support;
· organization and promotion of interventions or training activities;
· development / execution of interventions or training activities.
This accreditation covers (among others) the following areas of education and training:
522 - Electricity and Energy
523 - Electronics and Automation
862 - Safety and hygiene at work
In addition to this accreditation, to a more general level, CME also has the following accreditations / recognitions:
Power sector: AQTSE/EDP;
Telecommunications sector: ANACOM, PT;
Health and Safety at Work: IEP/EDP, PT.
Zona Industrial Casal de Ermio, 3200 - 010 Casal de Ermio, Lousã
Tel: 23 999 02 00 Fax: 23 999 02 09